Shamanic Journey to Peru
Please contact host for costs of your transformational adventure.
What is Included:
* All trip organization and private guides at sites
* Airport transfers to and from Cusco Airport to Casa de la Gringa
* Private transport for all group activities
* 05 Nights at Casa de la Gringa in double room
* 03 Nights at the Mountain House Retreat
* 01 Night at Casa Blanca Lodge in Ollantaytambo
* 02 Nights at Intawasi hostel in Aguas Callientes
* 03 San Pedro Ceremonies
* Tour to Sacsayhuaman and Cusco sacred sites
* Tour Chinchero, Moray, Maras Pachar and Ollantaytambo
* Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu
* Entrance fees for all the sites that we visit on the program
* 01 Despacho ceremony
* Lunch and dinner on San Pedro ceremony days
* All breakfasts
* Dinner Day 5 – Intiwasi Hostel in Aguas Calientes
* Dinner Day 7 – at Mountain House Retreat
* Farewell dinner in Tunupa Restaurant
* Guided tour with Kucho – the Shaman of Machu Picchu
** NOTE ** Price is based on double occupancy per room. If you want to have a single room – the supplement will be $300
What is Not Included:
* International air flights
* Meals not included above
* Expenses for wire transfer
* Cocoa leaf readings
* Optional Aya Ceremony
* Personal treats like spa treatments, souvenirs, etc
Half deposit by May 8
Full payment will be collected just before departure.
Food: In an effort to combine group energy with your own integration and free time – there will be approximately 8 lunches and dinners that will be on your own. While the prices can vary widely depending on your restaurant choice – the food remains very inexpensive for the budget conscious. Expect to pay approx $5 for a good lunch and $5- $10 for dinner depending on how much you like to splurge and the quality of the restaurant you choose.
Alcohol: The wine in Peru tends to be pricey and not very good. Beer run about $1 – $2 dollars and the local drink called Pisco (Pisco Sours are very popular and run a few dollars depending on the restaurant that is serving. A complimentary glass is offered at many restaurants.) If you feel the need to have wine it may be best to bring your own. You are allowed to bring up to 3 liters of alcohol into Peru.
Shopping: This budget is entirely up to you! 🙂
We will be shopping for flights and will find the best deals that we can. For those that would like to travel with us or as a group we will let you know those flights. If you would like to find other flights or are staying longer there are resources below.
Our favorite sites to check for deals are:
Some links that might have helpful information: